This page discloses the terms and conditions of operation for Greenbrier Taxi & Airport Transportation.
These policies are in place to protect against abuse, manipulation, and misuse of our system of operation.
Airport & Taxi Reservations
- Reservations are accepted based on availability.
- Reservations must be placed at least 8 hours in advance.
- To make changes to your reservation, reply to your confirmation email.
- A receipt of your payment is sent separately to the email address you provide.
Confirmation messages go to the email address you provide upon completing your online reservation. If you do not receive a confirmation message, check your email client settings and your Junk or Spam folder. Also, be sure you have provided the correct email address.
If you still do not retrieve a confirmation message, use the form on our Contact Us page to reach out to us.
Cancellations, No-shows & Rescheduling Reservations
- Rescheduling a reservation is based on availability.
- Reservations must be rescheduled 8 hours in advance to avoid additional fees.
- Additional fees may apply for cancellations, no-shows, or rescheduling.
- Fares are not refundable due to customer cancellations or no-shows.
- Not having retrieved your confirmation email message is not a valid reason for cancellation.
You can reschedule your reservation for a limited number of times without penalty due to flight delays or airline cancellations.
Third-party reservations may be accepted. However, our system design is for those placing reservations for themselves.
- When placing a third-party reservation, the burden of additional communication lies on you (the customer).
- Fares are not refundable due to a lack of communication between us (the transportation provider) and the passenger or between you and the passenger.
Communications & Contacting Us
Please use our Contact Us page to reach out to us, or email us directly at email@example.com.
Our phone number is not public, and our office does not make outgoing phone calls.
- We do not accept reservations by phone.
- All correspondence must be in writing, either digital or on paper.
- Do not use our contact form or email us to attempt to place a reservation or ask for an estimate. These requests will be ignored.
Our mailing address is:
Greenbrier Taxi & Airport Transportation
4433 South Military Highway
Chesapeake, Virginia 23321-1713
We accept reservations online only, so there is no reason for cash transactions between you and your driver, with the following exceptions:
- Drivers are allowed to accept cash tips. Tips you made online in advance are adjustable.
- If you choose to pay your fare in cash, a detailed receipt is required if you plan to request a refund for what you have already paid online.
- Any arrangements you make with your driver, in addition to your initial reservation, may be paid directly to them in cash.
Whenever paying in cash, always be sure to get a receipt!
Now/ASAP & Phone Orders
We do not accept orders for “now” or as soon as possible, or orders by phone.
- In an emergency, dial 911 from your phone.
- For more immediate service, if you cannot make an advanced reservation, we recommend downloading a rideshare app or calling a different, more traditional, local taxi service.
Our terms of service may change from time to time, and all updates will post on this page.